Mowgli is a 3-year-old?Black & Tan Coonhoud / Doberman Mix looking for a new home in or around Brooklyn, New York. He is a total sweetheart and would be the perfect addition to almost ANY type of family; one with young kids, an older couple, or someone just wanting to rescue a wonderful pup. He is house trained, follows basic obedience commands, and is a joy to have at home. He loves resting on his dog bed while we go about chores or watch TV, and is often curious about whatever project you’re working on. He is always excited to greet his owners when they come home.
His current owners are? supplying the following items:? a collar, harness, multiple leashes, a “gentle leader,” toothbrush, bed, and an eCollar with remote and charger, treats (greenies included), poop bags, toys, and some remaining supply of tick and heartworm prevention (frontline & interceptor).
- Type of Pet Dog
- Breed of Pet Black & Tan Coonhoud / Doberman Mix
- Sex of Pet Male
- Age of Pet 3 years old
- Size/Weight (if Dog) 48Lb
- Pet’s Color and Coat Type Black and honey, short coat
- Spayed/Neutered?? Yes
- Up to date on vaccinations? Yes
- Does this pet get along with cats? Unknown
- Does this pet get along with dogs? Yes
- Is this pet good with children? Yes
- (If dog) Is this pet crate-trained? No
- Does Your Pet Have Any Health Problems? No
- Please Describe Your Pet’s Personality Playful, good behavior, super