Trained and Certified Pet Massage Therapists
All of our Pet Massage Therapists are?Canine Massage, Small Animal Massage, Education, Pets, Cats, Pets (CSAM) or Certified Small Animal Massage Practitioner (SAMP) ? Animal behavior, anatomy and physiology, kinesiology, massage techniques, Pet First Aid, and CPR training and most have at least a bachelor?s degree. We offer by appointment therapeutic massages for your pet in the comfort and convenience of your home or place of business.
Positive Results for your Pet
Our certified pet massage therapists also do canine massage, acupressure, aromatherapy, Reiki, nutritional counseling and education.It’s a proven medical fact that massage lowers the level of stress hormones in the body. The positive effects on relaxation and energy are obvious.
A Holistic Approach to Pet Health Care
Our pet massage is part of a holistic approach to your pet?s health care. Massage is a gentle and non-invasive therapy that can relieve pain and stress. Whether you have a companion pet, agility pet, show animal, or service pet, massage is a great way to maintain your pet?s health and well-being, as well as regular veterinary visits.
Maintain Health and Vigor in Your Dog or Cat
Our massage therapists considers the entire animal, not just the specific area that may be painful. Along with regular veterinary visits, our massages are a proactive therapy that addresses future health issues and also helps with certain problems your pet may already have. Fortunately pets give us clear feedback when they are being massaged so we can tailor the session to fit their needs. Our massages are a helpful tool in maintaining the overall health and vigor of your pet.
Some benefits of pet massage therapy:
- Reduces anxiety
- Shortens healing time of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Aids in digestion
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
- Reduces pain and swelling (including intervertabral, joint and muscle)
- Decreases blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- scar tissue (less scar tissue build up means better mobility)
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Provides greater joint flexibility and increases range of motion
- Improves proprioception (the outside information feedback mechanism in the animal’s body that helps with movement and balance)
- Stimulates liver and kidney functions
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymphatic fluids
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Decrease muscle pain
- Promote flexibility
- Relieve stress
Questions about our pet massage services? Please call us at?1-888-973-8748? and we will be happy to speak with you.